If you’ve gotten a Foreclosure Notice of Default in Sacramento CA and want to know how to deal with it, keep reading. A foreclosure notice of default is the document that has to be filed by a lender in order to start the process of foreclosure. It doesn’t matter where you live in California, the […]
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Not all foreclosures have to end in the homeowner losing their home. Most homeowners going through foreclosure don't know all of their options, and it's not your fault.
In some cases you may be able to stop foreclosure, or if you're not quite in foreclosure but heading there... we may be able to help you avoid foreclosure.
There is a lot of mis-information out there about foreclosure and the foreclosure process. And frankly, new regulations from the government seem to come out every few months.
But, there are options that could help you stay in your home if your situation qualifies.
Get Your Fair Cash Offer: Start Below!
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on selling your house below. Like us, follow us, connect!
- How to Avoid Foreclosure in Stockton
- Can I Give My House Back To The Bank Stockton Without An Expensive Foreclosure?
- How to Stay in My Home After Foreclosure in Stockton
- The Devastating Consequences Of Foreclosure In Stockton For House Sellers
- What is a short sale and how does it benefit you in Stockton CA?